Powered by Invision Power Board

Страницы: (7) « Первая ... 5 6 [7]   ( Перейти к первому непрочитанному сообщению ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Преимущества MagNet
rp2004
Отправлено: Янв 12 2020, 04:33
Quote Post

Старик

Infolytica Magnet as we know it is gone..unfortunately. The new owner, Siemens, embedded its solver in their so called Simcenter low frequency EM product which has very unfriendly user interface. In short, the simplicity and the elegance of the old Infolytica Magnet is lost forever. I wander if the old team will continue to develop new versions of the old Magnet or they got the money and retired.
PMEmail Poster
k.slabenko
Отправлено: Ноя 8 2021, 02:39
Quote Post

Новичок

Цитата (rp2004 @ Янв 12 2020, 04:33)
Infolytica Magnet as we know it is gone..unfortunately. The new owner, Siemens, embedded its solver in their so called Simcenter low frequency EM product which has very unfriendly user interface. In short, the simplicity and the elegance of the old Infolytica Magnet is lost forever. I wander if the old team will continue to develop new versions of the old Magnet or they got the money and retired.

Now that is so Not true! smile.gif

Simcenter 3D is a completely different software. Infolytica MagNet still exists.

The old team also exists at www.infologicdesign.co.uk smile.gif

New website with new information.

--------------------
Konstantin Slabenko
Sales Support Engineer

Infolytica Europe
Tel: +44 (0)1327 810383
Fax: +44 (0)1327 552383
Email: sales-support@infolytica.co.uk
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
rp2004
Отправлено: Ноя 10 2021, 14:48
Quote Post

Старик

Цитата (k.slabenko @ Ноя 7 2021, 23:39)
Цитата (rp2004 @ Янв 12 2020, 04:33)

Now that is so Not true! smile.gif

Simcenter 3D is a completely different software. Infolytica MagNet still exists.

The old team also exists at www.infologicdesign.co.uk smile.gif

New website with new information.

I apologize Master Slabenko. That was an old post after I read that Simcenter integrated Magnet into their shell and I saw a Simcenter's demo that was going very slow. I didn't realize (then) that Magnet will continue to exist as a standalone program. I know this now. And I am happy for you that you all kept your jobs after the acquisition.
Frankly, an integration of Magnet with a light 3D mechanical package would greatly improve its modeler and post processor, which is a bit primitive compared with Ansys'. A more advanced modeler and post processor combined with Magnet's incredible solver "will blow the competition out of the water".
PMEmail Poster
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Topic Options Страницы: (7) « Первая ... 5 6 [7]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Мобильная версия